|About us |
|Civil Society |
|Points of view |
|Useful information |
Law of the Republic of Moldova on Public Associations
No 837 of 17.05.96
Monitorul Oficial al R.Moldova No 6/54 of 23.01.1997
Transitional and Final Provisions
(1) The present Law comes into force since the moment of its publication.
(2) Public associations that applied for their registration to the respective legislative instances before this Law was adopted, shall be registered in the
order used at the time. In the same order are registered the public associations mentioned in the part (3) of the Article 1.
(3) Public associations that are under this Law`s activity but were registered
before it was adopted, shall be reregistered under its criteria in the period of one year. In this case they can keep the old name and symbols, bank accounts and other requisites. The date of foundation of the association remains the same in the certificate of state registration. The registration fee this time is not collected. The public association that was not reregistered in one year from the adaptation of this Law, loses its judicial status.
(4) For the Government:
- in three months to change its normative acts according to the present Law;
- in one year to make the reregistration for the public associations that are under this Law`s activity, according to its criteria;
- to reregistrate the public association that subordinate to the provisions of present Law in conformity of its provisions;
- to develop and present to the Parliament the projects of the Laws that handle the foundation and the activity of non-commercial organizations and employer-institutions;
- while developing the project of the budget for 1997 and later on, yearly, to provide in the budget-projects measures for stimulating the public associations` activity.
The President of the Parliament
Chisinau, May 17th, 1996.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10