Jurist, Spanish Honorary Consul to Moldova
Silvia Radu — your independent president!
Born on February 27, 1972 in the town of Hincesti, Republic of Moldova.
- Graduated from the State University of Moldova, Department of Economic Law
- MA in international relations from the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Moldova
- MBA graduate, Business School from the University of Navarra, Spain
- 1995–2000 — Head of the Division for international relations, Department of Energetics, Energy Resources and Combustible, later, S.E. “Moldtranselectro”
- 2000–2008 — General Secretary, Corporate Director, Corporate Vice President, company “Gas Natural Fenosa” in Moldova
- 2008–2015 — President of the Company “Gas Natural Fenosa” in Moldova
- 2011 — was elected the President of the Business Women’s Association of the Republic of Moldova
- 2011 — was elected the President of the European Business Association in Moldova
- present — Honorary Consul of Spain to Moldova
- Was awarded the Cross of the Order of Isabella the Catholic by the King of Spain
Marries, has three children.