Specialist in Public Administration, the Governor of Gagauzia
We build a strong Gagauzia. We started together, we worked together. We continue together.
Electoral contestants’ video spots (1)
The video sports of the electoral contestants are taken directly form them as well as from the accessible public sources with the full respect of all criteria of equality and equity.
Born on November 7, 1959, in Beşghioz village, Ciadir Lunga district.
- 1966–1977 — the general school in Beşghioz village;
- 1977 — drafted into military service in the USSR military sea fleet;
- 1979–1983 — Higher Military Artillery School “M.V. Frunze” in Odessa, Ukraine;
- 1983–1994 — various leadership positions in USSR armed forces, and retired in November 1994 with the military rank of Major;
- 1995–1998 — studies at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Moldova.
- 1995 — deputy mayor of Ciadir-Lunga city;
- 1999 — elected mayor of Ciadir- Lunga in the TAU Gagauzia, being re-elected in 2003;
- Following the elections of December 17, 2006, he is elected as Governor of TAU Gagauzia (Gagauz Yeri).
Married, has three children.