Lawyer, temporarily unemployed
I serve the people of Gagauzia!
Work, not politicking! An action plan, not empty promises!
Together we can make Gagauzia better!
Born on 3 June 1967 in Comrat municipality.
- 1984–1985 — Professional-Technical School no. 54, Comrat
- 1987–1992 — Moldova State University, Law Department
- 1992–1995 — Chisinau Prosecutor’s Office, assistant to the city prosecutor, prosecutor in the general supervision department, department’s senior prosecutor
- 1995–2001 — Prosecutor of TAU Gagauzia
- 2001–2007 — Deputy Prosecutor General of the Republic of Moldova
- 2007–2009 — Lawyer, private legal office “Alexandr Stoianoglo”
- 2009–2010 — Member of Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, Deputy President of Parliament
- 2011–2014 — Member of Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, head of the Security, Defense and Public Order Committee
- 2009–2014 — Head and member of the Permanent Delegation of the Parliament of Moldova in the Interparliamentary Assembly of the Commonwealth of Independent States
- 2011–2014 — Head of the friendship group between the Parliament of Moldova and the State Duma of Russia
Married, has two children.