Mechanical Engineer, international relations specialist, chief of section at the Moldovan Agency for International Auto Traffic of the Ministry of Transport and Communication
“NO” — corruption, protectionism!
Final results of the Alexandru Busmachiu in parliamentary elections of March 6, 2005: valid votes garnered — 747
) therefore it did not pass
the 3% threshold of representation[…]
Year of birth 1966, married, 2 children, residing in Chisinau mun., Bacioi commune.
- Agricultural Institute of Chisinau — engineer-mechanic;
- Law Academy of the RM — lawyer;
- Public Administration Academy of the RM Government — international relations;
- PhD Law Academy of RM — international public law.
- Employed at State Enterprise Moldovan Agency for International Auto-traffic of the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications.