Electoral program of the Labor Union “Patria-Rodina”
Our goals are the following:
- orientation towards the Eastern vector, the latter being the only one with continuity and perspective. Development of bilateral relationships within CIS based on equality and mutual benefits, Moldova’s approaching towards the Russia-Byelorussia Union and the soonest adherence to the Unique Economic Area (Russia, Ukraine, Byelorussia, Kazakhstan);
- introduction of two state languages (Moldavian and Russian) within the whole territory of the country, the use of official languages on a local level (Gagauz in Gagauz-Yeri, Bulgarian — in the localities with most of Bulgarians, Ukrainian — in the north of Moldova);
- immediate recommencement of the negotiation process with Transnistria in the existent pent lateral format, without any need to involve third parties in this negotiation process;
- establishment of a unique infrastructure system (electricity, gas, water supply, heat supply etc.) operating not in the view of making profit, but to people’s best interest; this fact will allow the saving of considerable amounts of money and the substantial reduction in communal services’ payments, as well as the growth in people’s way of life;
- control of price establishment for commodities and services, at the same time — the increase in salaries, starting with the smallest ones;
- liquidation of intermediary structures among producers and consumers in agriculture, commerce and finances, structures which impede the development of state and private sector;
- elaboration and implementation of legal norms that would allow the processing enterprises to trade the peasants’ agricultural products at prices covering not only the expenses, but bringing profits as well, fact which is important for stimulating the households and directing the village to a higher level of development.
SloganThere is a choice: united left front!