Born on July 8, 1960 in the village of Pinzareni, Falesti district, Republic of Moldova.
- 1975–1979 — Radio technician, Balti Polytechnic College
- 1982–1988 — Radio and telecommunications engineer, Electrotechnical Institute “A. Popov” Odessa, Ukraine
- 1991–1994 — “Emanuel” University of Oradea; BA in Theology at the “Babes-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- 2007-present — PhD student at the Gordon Conwell Seminary, USA
- 1979–1990 — Radio technician, production engineer, chief engineer, “Electron Service” enterprise, Balti
- 1994–1998 — Dean at the Theological-Pedagogical College of Chisinau
- 1998–2001 — member of the Moldovan Parliament, member of the Parliamentary Commission for human rights, religious denominations, ethnic minorities and external communities
- February 25, 2001 — ran as independent candidate for the Moldovan Parliament
- 2002–2004 — President of the Eurasian Baptist Federation
- 2003–2008 — Chair of the Mission and Evangelism Division, European Baptist Federation
- 2007–2009 — Vice president of the European Baptist Federation
- 2001–2009 — Bishop of the Union of Christian Evangelical Baptist Churches of Moldova
- 2009–2011 — President of the European Baptist Federation
- 2009-present — member of the Moldovan Parliament (2009–2016 — member of the PLDM faction; since April 2016 — unaffiliated MP, member of the Parliamentary Commission for foreign policy and European integration)
Married, has three children.