Candidate of the Party of Socialists of the Republic of Moldova (PSRM)
Political support: PPSM, PR, Dumitru Ciubasenco
Economist-manager, Phd in Economics, member of Moldovan Parliament, Chairman of PSRM
Moldova has a future!
For the Motherland, for the People!
Born on February 18, 1975 in the village of Vorniceni, Straseni district, Republic of Moldova.
- 1997 — graduated from the State Agrarian University of Moldova, Department of Economics
- 1998 — graduated from the Academy of Economic Studies in Moldova, Department y of Management
- 2002 — received a PhD in Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Sub-Department of Banking and Stock Exchange
- Graduated the International Institute of Management, Department of Law and Economics
- 2006 — scientific research coordinator, Institute of Economy, Finance and Statistics (IEFS)
- 1997–2001 — senior specialist in Clearing Department, senior specialist in Listing Department, administrator of electronic negotiation systems, Director of marketing, listing and quotation Division, Stock Exchange of Moldova S.A.
- 2001–2005 — Chairman, member of the Board of Directors, National Securities Depository of Moldova S.A.
- 2002–2005 — Chairman, member of the Board of Directors, Universal Commodity Exchange of Moldova
- 2003–2005 — member of the Council of experts, National Securities Commission
- 2004–2005 — member of the Arbitration Commission, the Stock Exchange of Moldova S.A.
- 2005–2006 — Deputy Minister of Economy and Trade
- 2006–2008 — Minister of Economy and Trade
- 2008–2009 — First Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy and Trade
- 2009–2011 — member of the Moldovan Parliament, PCRM faction
- 2011-present — member of the Moldovan Parliament, PSRM faction
- 2010–2011 — member of the Communists Party of the Republic of Moldova (PCRM)
- June 2011 — ran as PCRM candidate in the local elections for the position of general mayor of Chisinau
- 2011-present — Chairman of the Party of Socialists of the Republic of Moldova (PSRM)
Married, has three children.