Candidate of the Democratic Party of Moldova (PDM)
Pharmacist, MA in Public Administration, Minister of Labor, Social Protection and Family, PDM deputy chair
It’s time to put the Capital city in order!
It’s time for a mayor with a firm hand, but with care for people
Born on 2 September 1961, in the village of Horesti, Falesti rayon (district).
- 1968–1978 — the General School of the village of Horesti, Făleşti rayon (district)
- 1978–1983 — the State University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Nicolae Testemitanu”, degree in pharmacy
- 2002–2004 — the Academy of Public Administration under the president of the Republic of Moldova, Master’s Degree in Public Administration (MPA)
- 1983–1998 — District Hospital Falesti, Central District Pharmacy Falesti, senior pharmacist
- 1998–2001 — Head of Department of Pharmacy and Medical Equipment, Ministry of Health
- 2001–2004 — Director of Pharmaceutical Laboratory of the National Institute of Pharmacy
- 2004–2005 — Director of Health Insurance Department, QBE ASITO International Insurance Company
- 2005–2009 — Member of Moldovan Parliament of the XVIth Legislature, faction of the Democratic Party of Moldova, Chair of the Parliamentary Commission on Social Protection, Health and Family
- 2009-present — Minister of Labour, Social Protection and Family in the Filat I and Filat II governments
Married, mother of 2 children.