Candidate of the Liberal Democratic Party of Moldova (PLDM)
Economist, engineer-physicist, Secretary General of the Government
Together for Chisinau!
Born on 27 March 1971 in the city of Chisinau.
- 1989–1994 — the State University of Moldova, Department of Physics, Degree in Physics and Engineering
- 1995–1998 — the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Department of Finance, Degree in Economics
- Attended various trainings abroad in the fields of M&A, Banking, Company Assessment, Financial analysis, Investment Banking
- 1994–1995 — Consultant, Pricewaterhouse LLP (USAID Project)
- 1995–1996 — Consultant, Carana Corporation (Moldova, Ukraine)
- 1996–1998 — Consultant, Team Manager, International Business Technical Consultants Inc. — IBTCI (USAID Project)
- 1998–1999 — Adviser to the Director General of the Department of Privatization and Administration of State Property
- 1999–2001 — Director General of the Privatization Department
- 2001–2005 — Director, Project Manager, Raiffeisen Investment AG (Austria, Romania, Moldova)
- 2006–2009 — Director, Raiffeisen Bank Office in Moldova
- 2007–2009 — Director General, Raiffeisen Leasing
- 2009–2010 — Minister of State, member of the Government of the Republic of Moldova
- 2010–present — State Chancellery, Secretary General of the Government
Married, father of a child.